Dead Men Left

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Looks like I'm back, in the New Year, for another spell of Proper Jobbing - you know the sort of thing, wear a suit, turn up on time, prevent grandparents looking too concerned/scornful about one's prospects, etc - putting my ill-gotten semi-knowledge of half-remembered gobbets of economic theory to remunerative, if arguably not good use... which leads me to think the blog needs a focus, and I need to be forced to think a little more, and anyway this stuff is interesting - yes it is - therefore I hereby resolve to say something useful about properly economic concerns rather than wittering about HP or Paul Kingsnorth or whatever on a more regular basis, assuming that's ok with everyone. Ta. In the meantime, go and have a look at Rodeohead, found via this man.